- + Details and sizes
- + Awards et tests
Upcycled ski touring bag
The UBACK TOURING 30+7 liters La Virgule X ZAG skis: the first upcycled ski touring bag in the world, a co-branding that combines high standards and creativity, technicality and responsibility.
More than a year and a half of prototypes and exchanges between Chamonix and Lille were necessary to arrive at a bag that is technical, robust and intensely eco-responsible. Our mountains need it!
♻️Upcycled, puncture-proof and will withstand your outings in any weather. See all upcycled materials below.
30 liters + 7 liter thanks to the roll up system, perfect for all your ski touring trips, up to 2 days (or more if you go light). Technical details below.
Made in Slovakia at MKM, the mountain backpack expert for 30 years!
Caractéristiques techniques :
- Orange safety compartment on the front of the bag for shovel and probe with a kiteboarding bladder sub-compartment for the shovel + probe handle
- Roll-top system for modularity of volume. Large YKK Aquaguard zip on the side for easy access to the main compartment.
- Possibility to hang 2 ice axes on the front side + ice axe holder behind the logo
- Adjustable and clip-on side ski racks. Wide passage to accommodate skis/splitboards up to 150mm.
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and back with vented back
- Reinforced waist strap and lumbar support for optimal support. Adjustable in length.
- Height and length adjustable chest strap
- Inside pocket with explanation of the bag and its materials
- Water pouch compartment on the back. Hook for holding the bag and opening for taking out the hose.
- Front panel loops for helmet attachment
It was all going to go up in smoke, they will soon go on an adventure on your back:
- Reformed lifeboats for a waterproof and robust outer fabric.
- Self-inflating mattresses from Quechua lined with 3D mesh (not upcycled for the moment), ensuring comfort and breathability in the back
- Internal lining made of F-One kite, light, resistant and above all unique for each bag
- Probe pocket and shovel handle made of kitesurfing wing flange.
- Petzl ice axe holder in rope chutes and Simond crashpad.